Seeds of Change Development ManagerCompany: POET / Seeds of Change
Date Posted: December 14, 2017
The Seeds of Change Development Coordinator will work in cooperation with the Seeds of Change Director to manage and improve donor relations, generate increased funding from new and existing sources, and work continuously to increase the visibility and viability of the non-profit organization. The Seeds of Change Fundraiser will focus primarily on outreach to large, individual donors and secondarily on general outreach for procuring regular, annual gifts.
To perform the essential functions of this position successfully, an individual should be able to demonstrate and provide the following:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field.
- 3+ years fundraising experience; non-profit preferred.
- Qualify as a Certified Fund Raising Executive (CFRE).
- Current member or willing to become a member of the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP).
- Ability to socialize and interact with Senior Executives, Legal and Accounting professionals, all POET team members, and others in professional and social settings.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Public speaking experience.
- Knowledge in grant writing and planned giving, preferred.
- Highly self-motivated and able to exercise discretion, initiative, and independent judgment in making sound decisions and problem resolution.
- Knowledge in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook and the ability and willingness to learn new software applications
- Superb prioritization and organizational skills, attention to detail, the ability to multi-task, and the ability to work with multiple constituencies.
Please apply online by clicking here.
About Seeds of Change
Cultivating hope across nations by transforming education, agriculture and environmental conditions to support worldwide, sustainable development.
- Mission Hope
- Mission Grow
- Mission Breathe
Each mission is fueld by our desire to empower individuals, communities and cultures across the globe. The seeds we plant through these missions have the ability to transform not only individuals, but the future of agriculture, renewable energy and entire economies of developing nations.